Sunday, September 16, 2007

Back from Vacation






Originally from N.A.D.S. "Every once in a while a Disasterologist has to take a break from all the disastering. I took some time off over the holiday. My family went to the country and just disapeared for about ten days, my brother and his family came to "The Propery" to visit and blow off some steam as well. It was great! As soon as I have my internet back (functioning) I will post some pictures here (I am posting from work). WildBill and I came home with Poison Ivy, and I also got a sunburn on the first day. We got the tractor and brush-hog hooked up and mowed a go-cart track, the kids went fishing, and we shot up some expired canned food. Redneck Vacation!" Sorry I didn't have any plaid on, I was trying to get some sun!
****UPDATE**** I guess I never really came back from vacation. Right afterwards is when we started the Red Dirt Wranglers Club, a non-profit organization for our kids to continue the riding program that CampFire HOC disolved so we would just go away. We have been volunteering at a horse rescue in Luther, Ok and I started another college class on top of working full time. I am exhusted and just don't feel much like posting, sorry. maybe after the first of the year I will be more in the mood. BigMike

No comments: